- Understanding your career goals and aspirations.
- Understanding your skills.
- Understanding the work environment you thrive in.
We know our clients and what they’re seeking. We’ll inform you of:
- The client work environment.
- The skill set they are seeking.
- The client’s expectations as a whole.
Learn more about our process
Get Upcoming Opportunities and Resources
Join our mailing list. We promise not to email you more than ONCE a week!
Our tried and true process allows us to find you the best candidates for your open position. This starts with:
- We try to meet our clients at their facility to understand the culture and work environment.
- We take thorough notes about the job order, ensuring we understand every nuance of the position and what it entails.
- We use both conventional and unconventional means to source quality candidates.
- We interview the candidate to understand their short and long term career goals and how that aligns with your business needs.
- When appropriate, we screen candidates utilizing “Prove it!” testing services.
- We check references.
Once a candidate is selected for an interview, we do the following:
- Walk the candidate on-site and provide a personal introduction to the interviewer(s).
- Follow up with both the interviewer and candidate that same day to get feedback on how the interview went.
Once a candidate is selected for hire, we do the following:
- Once the employee is working, we’ll check in with the manager to ensure his or her satisfaction.
- If a problem does arise, we can assist in finding a resolution.
You can depend on us to recruit highly qualified talent with the best skills, experience and fit for you and your company. We ensure those candidates understand strategically how their role contributes to your company’s overall success. At Red Zone Resources, we strive to coach you towards a winning connection with the best talent available for your needs in a competitive market